Dr. Konstantinos Marmagkiolis
MD, MBA, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. Marmagkiolis is board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology. He completed his general cardiology fellowship at the Montreal Heart Institute and his interventional cardiology fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. He is a graduate of the Harvard Medical School Global Clinical Scholars Training program (GCSRT) and founder /president of the Interventional Onco – cardiology Society (INOCS). He has published over 100 manuscripts in peer – reviewed journals and several book chapters. He has special interests in structural heart valve procedures, high risk PCI and cardio – oncology. Dr. Marmagkiolis joined Tampa Heart in 2021.
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation
- Endovascular Interventions
Cardiology Fellowships: Cardiovascular Diseases, Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, QC Interventional Cardiology, William Beaumont Hospital, MI Special Interests: Structural Heart Valve procedures (Aortic and Mitral valve procedures) High risk coronary procedures Cardio – oncology Clinical Research
Publications by Dr. Marmagkiolis
Click here to view all publications.
Textbook chapters by Dr. Marmagkiolis
- Balanescu DV, Donisan T, Marmagkiolis K, Iliescu C (2019) Interventional cardiology in the cancer patient. In: Nates JL, Price KJ (eds) Oncologic Critical Care, ©Springer. Online ISBN: 978-3-319-74698-2.
- Donisan T., Balanescu D., Iliescu G., Marmagkiolis K., Iliescu C (2019). Acute Coronary Syndrome Thrombocytopenia and Antiplatelet Therapy in the Cancer Patient. Oncologic Critical Care. Edited by Joseph L. Nates and Kristen J. Price. © Elsevier. In press
- Munoz E, Greet B, Marmagkiolis K, Iliescu CA. Chapter 14. Cardiovascular Interventions in Cancer Patients. Clinical Cardio-oncology, 1st Edition. Release Date: 03 Nov 2016. © Elsevier. ISBN :9780323442275
- Iliescu CA, Iliescu GD, Marmagkiolis K. Chapter 11: Myocardial Ischemia and Acute Coronary Syndrome in Cancer Patients. Cardio-Oncology.© CTO Editorial Group. 2015. ISBN.: 978-84-16403-59-2
- Marmagkiolis K, Senter S, Grines C . Chapter 37: PCI Complications: Dissections, Rupture, Embolization, and Closure. Catheter-Based Cardiovascular Interventions.© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012. ISBN 978-3-642-27676
Other Activities by Dr. Marmagkiolis
Interventional Onco-cardiology Society